HH60 Mechanical Keyboard Prototype 1.1
Presenting the HH60 limited edition prototype. Designed by Hong Hobbies, this seamed 60% keyboard is the perfect stepping stone for users wanting a taste of premium keyboard design in an affordable package.
- Designed by Hong Hobbies in Melbourne, Australia
- Arctic White Colourway
- Bottom Mounted Plate System
- 60% Fixed ANSI layout - Alu
- WT60-D Weirdflex PCB by wilba.tech (Requires soldering)
- Prototype design has larger USB cut out (Bear this in mind). Does not affect operation but is visibly noticeable when viewing from behind.
- One-off design run. This model will not return.
Case does not include box, cables, switches or keycaps. Because of delays with our box manufacturer this will be securely packaged and sent in a plain brown box.
Exclusive Prototype Bonus: With every prototype ordered we have a bonus FR4 plate included for free. This plate allows for a tsangan layout (7u spacebar, stepped caps, split right shift and split BS.)