The Key Company
Welcome to your gateway into mechanical keyboards. Portico is our entry-level keyboard designed to give you the perfect balance between form and function. It has a polycarbonate case and a compact 65% keyboard layout.
🌟 Hotswap PCB – No soldering! It's easy to build the keyboard and change switches when you want.
🛠️ Assembly Required – Building the Portico will take you 60–90 minutes. We've designed this to be a perfect starting place if you've never built a keyboard before. We've created a Build Tutorial with photos to walk you through every step.
⚠️ Switches and keycaps are not included. You'll need to buy these separately.
Polycarbonate case colors
- Terminal Green
Typing angle: 7 degrees
- Mounting style: Gasket-mounted, for a luxurious and cushioned typing feel
- Plate material: FR4
- Plate thickness: 1.5mm
- Hot swap – no soldering required. It's easy to insert and change switches.
- In-switch RGB and underglow. Note: these are not individually addressable.
- Compatible with VIA
- USB-C connection. Includes a starter black coil cable.
- Screw-in, PCB-mounted stabilizers
- Housings: includes 5 sets
- Wires: includes four 2u wires, one 6.25u wire, and one 7u wire
- Made by C³Equalz
When you buy Portico, you'll get:
- Portico case (top and bottom pieces)
- Silicon dampening mat
- Felt dampening mat
- USB-C coiled cable
- Protective carrying case with matching zipper accents