NOW IN STOCK
Portal is Parallel’s first keyboard. It features a 65% layout and gummy worm mounting system many have come to enjoy, pioneered by boards like OTD 356 Mini, Unikorn, and Bakeneko. Portal is available in 7 colors.
Portal is a 65% custom mechanical keyboard using the gasket o-ring (gummy worm) mounting system. Providing a comfortable typing feel, bassy sound profile, and future-ready aesthetic, Portal aims to be a daily driver for your workspace.
- Model: Portal
- Mounting system: o-ring gasket, 30A (yellow) or 40A (standard)
- Typing angle: 6.5 deg
- Front height: 16.4mm - 18.4mm
- Mass: 1.3kg Unbuilt
- Body: 6063 aluminum, media blasted + anodized or e-coated
- Weight: mirror polished or rainbow PVD’d
- Layouts: standard or Tsangan R5, split or full BS.
- PCB: ANSI, solderable or hotswap
- Plate: full FR4 within each kit. Add on aluminum and polycarbonate options
- Sound tuning: 1mm silicone mat for optional sound tuning
- Feet: Clear or black SKUF Lite in 40A silicon
- Connection: Unified USB-C daughterboard
For more info, checkout the site from Parallel
For this run, Switchkeys is offering the Navy with the mirror polished weight. The Lavender and White options all come with the rainbow PVD weight. All options are ANSI only. Unfortunately, this is the only configuration available for this round. We may offer more options and more colours in future sales.
Please note, internal weight is not finished like the exterior. There may be present things like machining marks, blemishes and elements not finished.
Please see below for one of the more extreme examples. These are internal only and not visible once your board is installed.