Keychron Q1 - Barebones Kit - Pre-Order
This product is a preorder. You will be purchasing from stock we have secured from our supplier, but do not yet have on hand. Stock of the Q1 barebones kits is due to be delivered to us early November 2021.
- By purchasing, you understand that this product is not in-stock and will be delivered to us in early November (approximately). It will ship out to you promptly after this.
- Please do not purchase this item in combination with other in-stock products.
Keychron Q1 - Barebones Kit
A fully customizable 75% layout mechanical keyboard packed with all premium features and unlimited possibilities.
The Keychron Q1 is an all-metal keyboard that allows customizable capabilities for every key switch, keycap, stabilizer, personal badge, and even the plate. It’s designed to fully personalize your experience and offer a more comfortable typing experience.
This keyboard is not just a tool, but a piece of art on your desk. The Q1 is created with a 6063 aluminum CNC machined body, polished, anodized and sandblasted finish, and twenty-four manufacturing processes.
- The hot-swappable sockets are mounted on the PCB, so you can install or change the switches without soldering. The PCB supports both 3 pin and 5 pin MX mechanical switches.
Gasket-mounted design makes typing more flexible
- The gasket design provides the board with a nice, flexible typing feel and a satisfying typing sound. The Q1’s maximum flex is up to 2.5mm, which makes the board one of the most flexible out there.
All new Gateron screw-in PCB stablizers
- The screw-in design increases stability and makes it easy for changes and upgrades. More precise craftsmanship makes the silver-plated stabilizers more stable and less wobbly. The big keys’ (space bar, shift, enter, delete) typing experience is more stable and smooth.
- Keychron Q1 also support third-party stabilizers including Cherry or Durock.
Program Q1 with QMK & VIA
- With full QMK and VIA support, you can program and remap each key on the keyboard with ease. The open-source firmware means endless possibilities for keyboard layouts, shortcuts, backlight effects, and more.
- VIA is a keyboard keymap programming software. Using VIA, you can define every key and even write MACROS for the key combinations you want on your Q1. VIA supports macOS, Windows & Linux.
Switch layouts between macOS & Windows
- Built with the Mac users’ experience in mind while still retaining compatibility for Windows devices, Keychron Q1 comes with a system toggle and an additional set of customized keycaps for both Windows and macOS systems. You will be able to save two different layouts in the keyboard, one for each system.
South-facing RGB LED Lights
- The south-facing RGB SMD LED lights are easy to be seen because they are facing toward the typer. It’s also good for the PBT, Cherry profile, and non-shine-through keycaps which are popular for customized keycaps.
Cable management is easy with the premium coiled cable
- Whether your computer's interface is on the left, right, or front of the desk, the premium coiled cable can be laid out in any manner. We have also designed the coiled cables in different colors to match the different color cases.
Please refer to the product images for a detailed list of everything the Keychron-Q1 Barebones kit includes.
NOTE: THIS KIT DOES NOT INCLUDE SWITCHES OR KEYCAPS
|Front Height||21.6 mm (without keycaps)|
|Back Height||34.8 mm (without keycaps)|
|Feet Height||2.4 mm|
|Weight||1600 g ± 10g (the fully assembled weight)|
|Body Material||Full CNC machined aluminum|
|Backlight||South-facing RGB LED|
|Switch Support||Hot-swappable (5 pin & 3 pin)|
|Stabs||Gateron screw-in PCB stabs|
|Cable||Premium coiled Type-C cable|
|+ Type-A to Type-C adapter|
For any further details regarding this keyboards software (VIA compatible, downloads available on Keychron site) or technical specifications, please refer to the official Keychron website. Backed by a 1 year Keychron warranty.
Note: Feature images are for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to title, description and thumbnails for correct model upon purchasing.
Please note that this is a pre-order, there may be delays and the timeline is just an estimate. By purchasing this, you agree that you will be charged right away and there is no exceptions on cancellation.