Swagkeys SK Springs
Brought to you from Swagkeys in Korea, these springs are great. Offered in 2 lengths, and 3 weights, these are sure to meet all of your spring swapping needs. Please refer below for details from the Swagkeys development team:
- Swagkeys research and development team have found a significant way to improve these springs so that it would reduce the spring noise & improve the typing feel
- Robust QC has been done to achieve less than +/- 1 Deviation
- Leveling process was done
- When spring is put into the switches, it will be straight (not slanted)
- This will allow "Uniaxial Compression"
- Switches will have a "Uniform" typing feel
- There will be much "Less spring noise"
- The length was specifically designed for people who want to add "Great amount" of bouncy feeling to the switches
- Material : Sus 304 (High-Quality Stainless Steel 304 from Japan)
- Quantity: Each pack contains 110 springs
- Classic (14.5mm)
- Chewy (17.5mm)
- Bottom Out Force (Upon the request, we will add more options)
- Due to the packaging and shipping process, there might be minute deviation among springs.
Have any questions or need more help to get started? Drop by our Discord and ask one of our resident experts!